Data Protection Declaration
Clause 1 – Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Below, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, such as the name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) liable under Article 4, paragraph 7 of the General Regulation on the EU Data Protection (RGPD) is TMD Friction Services GmbH, Schlebuscher Str. 99, 51381 Leverkusen, info @ tmdfriction. com (see our legal information). You can contact our data protection officer at [email protected] or via our postal address with the “data protection” addendum.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name, if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions . We exclude data that appears in this context when storage is no longer required or we limit processing if legal retention requirements exist.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will detail the following in detail below. In doing so, we also indicate the specific criteria for the duration of storage.
Clause 2 – Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data relating to you:
Right to information,
Right to rectification or erasure,
Right to restriction of processing,
Right to object to processing,
Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by means of a data protection supervisory authority.
Clause 3 – Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of purely informative use of the website, in other words, if you do not register or provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary so that we can display our website and ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 (1), second subparagraph, point (f) of the RGPD):
- IP Address
- Order date and time
- Time zone difference for Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Requirement Content (Concrete Page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred
- Web page from which the request is sent
- Operating System and its Interface
- Language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to the above data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser that is being used and by which the body that defines the cookie (here by us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet easier to use and efficient in general.
a) This web page uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and operation are explained below:
- temporary cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Temporary cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which multiple requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our web page. Session cookies are deleted when you log off or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specific period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser according to your wishes, such as refusing to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all the features of this web page.
Using Vimeo components
Our website uses video sharing service components, Vimeo. Vimeo is a service of Vimeo LCC, 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA. Each time an access is made to any of our pages that has one of these embedded components, the internet browser of the access device, by the action of such component, will download a corresponding representation of that Vimeo component. When you access our website and then start session on Vimeo, this component will collect data that will enable Vimeo to identify which specific pages you have visited and associate this data with your Vimeo personal account. For example, when you click the “Play” button or post a comment, this data will be transferred to your personal Vimeo user account, where it will remain stored. Additionally, Vimeo will be informed of the fact that you have visited our pages. This information is necessarily transmitted, either click on the component or publish comments or not.
The legal basis for the collection of your personal data by means of the cookies described above is Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) of the EU General Regulation on Data Protection.